When you have 7 to 10 days medication left of your repeat prescription, please contact us to request more. You can contact us by:
- Telephone: 01340 871 279, Mon to Fri: 9am to 1pm, 2pm to 6pm & Saturday: 9am to 1pm
- Email: email@example.com, anytime
- Letterbox: Pop your request through the pharmacy door anytime
- In person: at the pharmacy counter Mon to Fri: 9am to 1pm, 2pm to 6pm & Saturday: 9am to 1pm
Please tell us your name, date of birth, the name and strength of the medicines you need. Please also tell us promptly if you need your prescription urgently (holiday, running low, etc.) or if there have been any changes to your medication recently. If we know, we can work on it!
We will then request a signed prescription from your doctor AND check we have enough stock for you, and order more stock if necessary.
Prescription Collection Service
Our Prescription Collection Service collects prescriptions from Aberlour Medical Practice. We supply 1st class stamped addressed envelopes to Dufftown, Rothes and Glenlivet medical centres. They phone through the prescriptions to us before putting the prescriptions in the post, to save time.
If you are registered with another medical centre and would like a similar service, please contact us.
The Prescription Collection Service improves the service we can offer all customers:
- We very rarely have to ask these patients to come back for part of their prescription.
- These patients do not have to wait for the pharmacist to finish a consultation before their prescription is checked and handed out.
- People feeling unwell and needing advice or medicines from the pharmacist do not have to wait while a repeat prescription is dispensed.
*This shows the medical centre that we have your permission to ask for your prescription.
We have prepared a chart that shows when your prescription will be ready to collect from the pharmacy. It can be collected from the pharmacy to put with your medicines, or stick on your fridge!
Please remember to allow an extra 24 hours for us to get your prescription when the Medical Practice is closed for a Bank Holiday or Protected Learning Time.